Requirements

Chyjuan August 21, 2015

Does confluence meet the requirements below. We are looking to move to this collaboration platform.

1)      24X7 availability

2)      controlled mntce windows

3)      SSL only

4)      Encrypted at rest

5)      Granular permission sets

6)      Version tracking

7)      Page update reporting / usage reporting

8)      Reporting or ticket created for pages with no updates in X days.

9)      Embedded multimedia capability

10)   Ability to mark SOPs as draft, or need tested, or reviewed by SL, etc

11)   Integrate\share with other teams/solutions – Goal should be one doc solution for IM

12) Flow Chart Capabilities

13) Attachment sizing

14) Word wrap capabilities

15) Last in First out search capabilities

16) verbatin tags

2 answers

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 21, 2015

Mostly, yes, more yes if you add addons.  Depends on whether you're looking at Server or Cloud.

Although I'd also say questions 10, 13, 14, 15 and 16 are not useful questions - badly phrased and unclear what you're asking.

0 votes
Milo Test
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 21, 2015

Maybe? But certainly not out-of-the-box.

1–3, 5, 6, 9, 10, 14 — Yes (some things may be more manual than you'd like, but all are doable)

7, 8, 12 — Yes with non-free add-ons

11 — Yes to some degree (need to know exactly to what you are wanting to connect)

13 — If you mean, control how big of an attachment can be uploaded, then Yes. If you mean auto compression, then I don't think so.

15 — Yes with search macros on pages, but I don't think the main site search can be changed so.

16 — If you mean verbatim tags, than yes to some degree (but again, would need to know what exactly you are trying to accomplish)

4 — ? (But I can't think of how)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events