Requirement Yogi Report with merged columns/properties

lmdventura May 14, 2021

I've build a Requirement table with several properties (columns) and I would like to build some reports by using the RY Reports Macro or using the Traceability Macro to build these reports in a more readable manner. and for that I would like to merge some of the columns.

Here are some of the things I would like to achieve and documentation seems not to be very detailed with examples:

RY Reports Macro:

* I see that when specifying the columns we can use the "+" to merge columns, but is there a way to put a "break" or include a Text/Character as a separator?

* is there a way to define the column header name? (if I use the Traceability it is possible, but I don't see a way to merge columns there)

RY Traceability Macro (Url copy paste into page)

* when we build a traceability matrix we can edit headers and move columns as we like as well as presente relations with the requirement (link/from/to) but then I'm not able to find a way to merge the columns

* that Column (Source) is based on a JSON format of Steps, but I don't find any documentation that I could use to understand it and maybe use it to achieve what I wanted.

Is there any documentation with more details and samples and is it possible to achieve the above?

1 answer

0 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 1, 2022

Hi @lmdventura

I recommend you contact yogi requirements's support team for help.  Link: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1212523/requirements-yogi?tab=support&hosting=cloud

Regards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events