Require at least one label when adding a new page

IT Team AG Solution February 20, 2013

I have a question for confluence

When i create a new page, I want to set it up that you require to give at least one label before the page can be saved. is this possible ?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Daniel Borcherding
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 20, 2013

Pieter,

There is no way that I know that you could acheive this functionality with the Default Confluence UI. This is likely going to require a plugin of some sort. This post is a great way of getting visibility in the community. I might also suggest that you take a look at our experts page. These are third party developers who have a wealth of knowledge in dealing with Atlassian products. They would be happy tohelp you with the custom functionality you are looking for

0 votes
Matthew J. Horn
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 21, 2013

I'd be very interested in knowing if you find a solution. This is functionality I'd love to have for my documentation site.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events