Require at least one label when adding a new page

I have a question for confluence

When i create a new page, I want to set it up that you require to give at least one label before the page can be saved. is this possible ?

2 answers

1 accepted

Pieter,

There is no way that I know that you could acheive this functionality with the Default Confluence UI. This is likely going to require a plugin of some sort. This post is a great way of getting visibility in the community. I might also suggest that you take a look at our experts page. These are third party developers who have a wealth of knowledge in dealing with Atlassian products. They would be happy tohelp you with the custom functionality you are looking for

I'd be very interested in knowing if you find a solution. This is functionality I'd love to have for my documentation site.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Sarah Goff-Dupont
Published 4 hours ago in Confluence

Think you know shares vs. @mentions in Confluence? Take this collab quiz.

To anyone who doubts that Atlassians are a little too obsessed with collaboration, and tools related thereto, let me describe a recent discussion we had (which took place on our internal Confluence, ...

54 views 2 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you