Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report does not show the contents of all Page Properties macros

Amelie Wisniak February 28, 2017

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Page Properties Macro

I added multiple page properties in one document with the goal of seeing all of them in my report. However, it only shows the first property in the macro. How do I see all the page property in the report? 

4 answers

0 votes
Amelie Wisniak March 15, 2017

@James Dellow I don't have the same exact property fields, there is at least a difference (eg. Target release). However, if I read you correctly I should have content other than the table with the target release into the property macro? 

0 votes
James Dellow
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 2, 2017

Do you have a multiple page property macros containing the exact same property fields?

e.g. two or more "Target release" fields on the same page?

If that's the case, I think the report will only show the first set it encounters. You see the same thing if you place a table with more than two rows into the page property macro - you'll only see the first row of data in the report. You need to seperate them into different pages.

0 votes
Amelie Wisniak March 2, 2017
Sure! Here are my screenshots:

0 votes
James Dellow
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 28, 2017

Can you provide a screenshot to show how you have configured the page properties and the report macros?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events