Reorder pages not persistent

Lee Macdonald December 22, 2020

Hi,

A user asked for assistance reordering pages in a space. The pages are children, and some had their own child pages. 

I replicated the issue by successfully ordering the pages, then when I left the page and returned, they had reverted to their non-alphabetical layout. 

I confirmed the user had permissions to view and edit every page, and we are both able to move the pages manually. 

This behaviour only appears to happen in that directory though. I was able to reorder other pages in the same space, and other spaces, and they persisted.

I moved the sub-directories out of the tree, and it still failed. I do not have site-admin rights, but no error was presented so I don't believe it's a permissions issue. 

Any guidance would be appreciated on this one. 

1 answer

0 votes
Patrick Vanhoof
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 22, 2020

Maybe in the page tree there are pages you do not have permissions on? Can you ask an admin to try to reorder the pages?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events