Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rename parent page and all subpages

aas August 7, 2019

Hi everyone!

I need somthing like this, go to confluence page with name "x.x.x Example" which has some subpages, for example "x.x.x subpage1" and "x.x.x subpage2" and I need to have opportunity renaming parent page "x.x.x Example" to "1.1.1 Example" change all subpages to  "1.1.1 subpage1" and "1.1.1 subpage2". I'll be glad to any help.

3 answers

1 vote
aas September 3, 2019

May be there're some features in Confluence like Script Fragments in Jira? Or is there some other way to get such functionality?

0 votes
Gladvin February 1, 2024

I also need this feature.

I think it can be done in this two steps.

1. Copy page and sub page and rename in the process
  2. Delete the previous page and sub pages.

However there is bulk movement of pages to thrash.

Anybody has a better idea?

0 votes
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 7, 2019

Hi @aas - may first idea would be the same as mentioned from @Davin Studer in this post here - using WebDAV and rename it with a powershell script.

Also Scriptrunner may be a good solution but I don't have any experiences yet. 

aas August 8, 2019

I need it like feature in Confluence. I mean that anybody who need rename page and subpages could do this, by tapping button and changin name

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 8, 2019

Oh ok - that won't work with my mentioned solutions and may need a programmed solution. Wish you all the best! I will keep on watching because I'm also interested. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events