Remote Agent is not displayed on Online Remote Agent

This is not an answer, instead an update to the existing problem.

I am trying to install remote agent, after authenticating the remote agent client, sever displays this message,

A remote agent is loading on client-name (ip-address).

And in log it says following,

WARN [Thread-1] [BambooActiveMQConnectionFactory] Unable to validate failover:(tcp://VM_DEV_SYS_05:54663?wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=300000)?initialReconnectDelay=15000&maxReconnectAttempts=10: java.net.URISyntaxException: Illegal character in scheme name at index
2: VM_DEV_SYS_05:54663?wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=300000

And throws "JVM exited unexpectidly" ERROR.

If I add properties in bamboo-agent.cfg.xml as

<property name="bamboo.jms.broker.client.uri">failover:(tcp://192.168.100.211:54663?wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=300000)?initialReconnectDelay=15000;&maxReconnectAttempts=10</property>
<property name="bamboo.jms.broker.uri">tcp://0.0.0.0:54663?wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=300000a</property>

Error is thrown telling "delimiter ';' is missing after maxReconnectAttempts"

Thanks

Kavya

1 answer

I got the solution, I had to change bamboo.cfg.xml of Bamboo server not bamboo-agent.cfg.xml of remote agent. And I had to restart Bamboo server.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 24, 2018 in Confluence

Atlassian Research opportunity with Confluence templates

Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!   We're looking for people to participate in a   remote 1-hr workshop...

1,141 views 20 14
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you