Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Releases from Jira to Confluence:

June Sand Hagelskjær April 29, 2021

Is it possible to connect releases from a Jira project to a confluence page? If Yes, how?

Skærmbillede 2021-04-29 kl. 10.59.25.pngSkærmbillede 2021-04-29 kl. 10.59.10.pngSkærmbillede 2021-04-29 kl. 10.57.59.png

1 answer

1 vote
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2021

Hi! 

Yes, you can do. 

Please, fix you jql query into the next one:

1. fixVersion instead of component

Thank you, but it is still not working. Skærmbillede 2021-04-29 kl. 12.21.55.png

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2021

I meant, fixVersion="VIS2GO Android"

Thank! It's working.

But another has araised - may you can also help me with this:

My Confluence Space - that is linked to out service desk - now contains our next releash packing with some selected issues, so that out customer2.png1.pngs an view the issue that have been chosen for the next releash. 

But when customer (external users) cannot see the issues in the confluence space. It is possible to give access to customers via the service Desh Next Gen?

Picture 1 is the customer's view, Picture 2 is my view. 

June Sand Hagelskjær May 11, 2021

Anybody that can help me with my issue. 

Service desk linked to a Confluence Space that contains a Jira chart - which is our development Jira project with all the issue/bugs in our program. Is it possible to make it issue visible for our Service Desk customers? A the moment the Jira Chart is empty - se the picture above.

/June

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events