Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reference/Point-to specific page when using Last Date Modified and Last User Modified Macros

Robert Banister November 1, 2017

I have successfully added the Last Date Modified and Last User Modified macro to our Wiki thanks to, https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Include-last-modified-date-and-user-in-Page-Properties-Report/qaq-p/18371

What I am wondering, is it possible to add an additional option to link a specific page as well when editing the macro?  Similar to how you can add a title or color, etc

Hopefully I can clearly express this...

Page A wants to have a table showing the last modified date and last user modification of Page B, C, D. 

Currently, when using the Last Date Modified and Last User Modified macros on Page A, it only shows the Date and User of Page A.  Is it possible to add a field to include which page the Last Date Modified and Last User Modified is pointing to/referencing regardless of what page the macro is on?  How can this be accomplished?

Thank you

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Gregor Kasmann_Actonic
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 1, 2017

Are you looking something like this:

## @param Page:title=Page Id|type=string|required=true|desc=Source Page Id
#set($Integer = 0)
#set($pageId= $Integer.parseInt($paramPage))
#set($page=$pageManager.getPage($pageId))
#if($page)
$action.dateFormatter.formatDateTime($page.getLastModificationDate())
#else
Page not found $paramPage!
#end
0 votes
Robert Banister November 17, 2017

Thank you @Gregor Kasmann_Actonic !  This worked brilliantly.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events