Receving "Unable to communicate with server. Saving is not possible at the moment." error when trying to publish page with drawing.io macro. Using Confluence cloud and no internal WAFs blocking content.
As I understand, the issue that is currently affecting your instance is that saving pages with the Draw.io macro does not work. There is a list of things we can check. Here we go:
- Try the same procedure with another browser
- Try the same procedure with a clear browser cache/incognito mode
- Try to publish pages without the Draw.io macro
- Try to create a new page with nothing except the Draw.io macro and then publish it
If this happens to be directly connected with the existence of a Draw.io macro in your pages, you can reach Seibert Media via support:
Let us know about the results of the tests described above. Looking forward to your answer, email@example.com!
- Create your own custom emoji 🔥 - "Shake for Feedback" on mobile 📱 - An endless supply of GIFs via GIPHY 🤩 Is there anything quite as nice as a pleasant surprise? Comment below with what...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events