Recently-worked-on as a macro

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 25, 2019

Hi,

I would like to put the recently-worked-on part of the original Confluence dashboard on our custom dashboard but I haven't found this as a macro or script or anything else.

Is there something like this?

Thank you

1 answer

1 vote
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 26, 2019

Hi Thomas,

You could use the Recently Updated Macro and then set the target user as desired.

Unfortunately it's not possible to set "currently logged in user" as the target user. This was a feature request previously but it has since been closed:

• CONFSERVER-39299 Please allow 'recently updated' macro to display only items of current logged in user

I'm not aware of another way to include that, but hopefully another Community member might be aware of a script you could use.

Regards,

Shannon

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 26, 2019

Thank you @Shannon S 

it's not exactly what I need. If a user is not saving the changes and leaves the page as a draft, it will not be in the list of the recently updated pages I think.

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 6, 2019

Thomas,

I'm sorry to hear that won't work for you. It might be possible with a User Macro, but I'm not really familiar enough with that to be able to tell you what exactly it would need to contain.

I've boosted the signal on this so hopefully someone might have some advice for you in terms of a User Macro, but I've raised a feature request for this below:

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Shannon

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 7, 2019

Thank you @Shannon S , that's great.

I also asked Mohami, the vendor of the dashboard app we use. They told me that they already work on that and a solution will come soon with a new version of their app.

Like Shannon S likes this
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
March 8, 2019

That's great news! Is this an app available on Marketplace, in case any other users are interested in it?

Regards,

Shannon

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 8, 2019
Like Shannon S likes this
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
March 8, 2019

Thank you for sharing, Thomas!

Have a nice weekend.

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events