The Recently Updated macro is not showing anything after 8/31/14. I've removed the macro from some of the spaces and re-added it but it still only displays up to 8/31/14.
Have you tried rebuilding your index? You can do that from the UI via Confluence Admin > Content Indexing. Click the rebuild button.
If that does not resolve the issue, support would next direct you to rebuild the index from scratch:
Hope that helps!
Thanks for the response Ryan.
I did try rebuilding the index but that didn't work. I noticed the Content Indexing - Queue Indexing started date was 9/1. So per CONF-22981, we found there was a write.lock from <confluence-home>/index/. Deleting the write.lock resolved the issue.
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs