Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Really slow access to confluence project

Calderara Serge July 3, 2019

Dear all,

Our customer in Asia encouter a real slow performance issue on confluence project.

From our site in Europe, we do not encounter such latency.

What is the best way to identify the root cause of slow access from our customer site, is there some special log or other stuff to check.?

Would be really help full as we do not know where to start

regrds

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 10, 2019

Hello Calderara,

Thank you for contacting us about this. According to the tags on your question, this is in Data Center Confluence? Can you confirm? I ask because I do not see any Data Center licenses associated with your account, but Cloud licenses. I want to make sure that I give you the right information.

If you're on Cloud, you will want to Generate a HAR file from a computer where you are experiencing the performance issues when accessing the instance.  You can then send this to the Support Team and we can analyze it and let you know what the issue might be. Note that a few seconds loading time can be normal and if the page happens to have a lot of macros on it, it may cause delays in loading. Especially if these are Jira Issues Macros. If it's just on certain pages that contain a lot of macros, then you will want to consider breaking the page up into smaller pages.

If you're having an issue with your Data Center instance, is the problem with specific nodes? Can you let me know which version you're running?

Regards,

Shannon

Calderara Serge July 10, 2019

Problem has been solved already

Like Shannon S likes this
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 11, 2019

That's great to hear! Please feel free to provide any details about the resolution if you believe it might help other users running into the same issues.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events