Read-only Access for corporate people without an Atlassian account

robert.martens
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 7, 2022

Hi,

we are producing a site for information on common tasks within our company. We have some limited people working on the contents but 10.000s of people that want read this information. However, the information provided on the confluence site is for internal use only.

Is it possible to achieve this without having everybody needing a license for confluence access?

We cannot make the site public due do legal issues and when adding our company domain to approved the people still get an error while accessing.

There must be a ways to be able to publish information in our company. 

Any help here?

2 answers

0 votes
Snorre Selmer August 29, 2023

I've made a ticket asking about this in relation with the recently released GUESTS-functionality. I hope the answer is yes, because we need to free up full licenses given to read-only users..

0 votes
Mark de Bont March 7, 2022

Confluence Cloud : No.

Server? Talk to your IT guys to see if they can block outside access to the Confluence and enable confluence anonymous access

robert.martens
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 9, 2022

We are using cloud since we also need to re-use the content for customer projects also on confluence cloud. Thank you for the answer but I think this is somehow a great showstopper of using it for our purpose. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events