Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick Filters in Confluence or JIRA Dashboard

Dimitrios Sapikas August 27, 2019

I am looking for a way to include something like a Kanban Board ideally in a Confluence page, or alternative into a JIRA Dashboard.

What I want to achieve is a single page to be able to toggle between filters, this feature so far I have been able to utilize by the quick filters in Kanban.

Any other implementations of toggle switches may also be welcome.

So far in both Confluence and Dashboards I have been able use the wallboard gadget, but since it does not give us the option to dynamically toggle between the quick filters is not meeting our needs.

It does not have to be a Board per se. A listview or some other view can also do the trick.

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 11, 2019

i realize this is old but came across it just now so want to respond.

Unfortunately this cannot be done OOTB and I would really like the feature. I have seen some addons that might fit the bill, e.g. quick-filters-for-jira-dashboards . Note this addon appears to be Cloud only but expect there are solutions for Server as well. There are a number of open suggestions w/ Atlassian related to this.

Marlene Kegel - codefortynine
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 14, 2019

Hi @Dimitrios Sapikas, hi @Jack Brickey,

@Jack Brickey, thank you for mentioning Quick Filters for Jira Dashboards.

Indeed it's possible to dynamically toggle between quick filters on your Jira dashboard with our app. 

If you have questions or feedback about Quick Filters for Jira Dashboards don't hesitate to get in touch with us at support@codefortynine.com .

Best regards,
Marlene

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events