Pulling Complete Microsoft Active Directory Information of a User into Confluence

Hi There,

I want to pull all user information from Microsoft Active Directory into Confluence User Profiles. How Do I do that ?

I mean I want to be able to pull Phone#, Title, Office Location, etc. from the Active Directory

Thanks

1 answer

Hi Ronak,

Apprently your query is already filed as an improvement request on our system here:

Highly recommend you to vote on it to raise the popularity of the request. As I believe this would be a great additon for Confluence, I have personally add my vote on it. If you're interested to know how we decide on which features to implement, please read our policy here.

Also, you might want to review the following third party plugin and see if it helps:

Hope it helps.

Cheers,
Septa Cahyadiputra

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 11, 2018 in Confluence

What are your project planning tips?

Hello Community,  Jessica here from the Confluence product marketing team! Today I wanted to get your takes on project planning –– what works, what doesn’t, how do you know if you’re doing it r...

259 views 1 4
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you