So I tasked a new employee to run an upgrade of our DEV and STG Confluence environments from 5.6 to 5.7.1.
Everything looked good for two weeks - app links were tested and they were fine the day after each upgrade. However a week later they failed.
I went in an updated the Certs between JIRA and Confluence and got DEV to work and STG - sort of worked. That was odd as it should capture all or nothing right?
Later we identified that during the upgrade process, the tech failed update the proxy settings in the server.xml.
Okay GREAT! But my question is... how can Confluence/JIRA & App Links sort of work without it and sometimes not?
Can you describe a bit more what features were working and what not? The application links has a few different features that might use different call methods and such. So if you describe a bit more what you mean might help us on explaining the behaviour
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs