Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Providing Confluence Access

Anatoly Klebanov May 5, 2014

I am trying to give On-Demand Confluence access so that other users may view the documentation that I have created. However, even those particular users who have permissions to view specific spaces and even have licensed access, still cannot view it. The following error message appears:

Please help me. Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
cbenard1
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 7, 2014

Hi Anatoly,

This could be happening because the users in question do not have application access to Confluence. Please visit User Management from any application >> Application Access link on the left and verify that the specified user has application access to Confluence.

Thanks

Turner

Anatoly Klebanov May 7, 2014

Hi, Turner,

The users in question have already been provided Application Access to Confluence.

Thanks,

Anatoly

cbenard1
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 7, 2014

Hi Anatoly,

In that case the only other thing I can think for you to check is group permissions. Make sure they are included in a group that has general 'use' permission for confluence in addition to the space permissions you've mentioned. If this is not the case can you please raise a ticket at support.atlassian.comdetailing your issue. This way a support engineer can take a look directly at your instance.

Thanks

Turner

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events