Providing Confluence Access

I am trying to give On-Demand Confluence access so that other users may view the documentation that I have created. However, even those particular users who have permissions to view specific spaces and even have licensed access, still cannot view it. The following error message appears:

Please help me. Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

Hi Anatoly,

This could be happening because the users in question do not have application access to Confluence. Please visit User Management from any application >> Application Access link on the left and verify that the specified user has application access to Confluence.

Thanks

Turner

Hi, Turner,

The users in question have already been provided Application Access to Confluence.

Thanks,

Anatoly

Hi Anatoly,

In that case the only other thing I can think for you to check is group permissions. Make sure they are included in a group that has general 'use' permission for confluence in addition to the space permissions you've mentioned. If this is not the case can you please raise a ticket at support.atlassian.comdetailing your issue. This way a support engineer can take a look directly at your instance.

Thanks

Turner

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Published yesterday in Confluence

Think you know shares vs. @mentions in Confluence? Take this collab quiz.

To anyone who doubts that Atlassians are a little too obsessed with collaboration, and tools related thereto, let me describe a recent discussion we had (which took place on our internal Confluence, ...

106 views 2 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you