Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Approval - Then Task Moved

Jack Ashcroft October 3, 2018

Hi all,

When creating a project via cloud is anyone aware of a way to request project approval in an automated fashion to senior management via email? If approved then it is moved into an approved section and if refused then this to move into a rejected section? 

Thank you in advance!

2 answers

0 votes
EPS Software Engineering AG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 7, 2018

Hi Jack,

For Confluence Server our App Easy Document Signer could be a solution to your requirement. You can find it on the Marketplace.

Regards,
Stephan (CEO of EPS Software Engineering AG, the vendor of the Easy Document Signer)

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 5, 2018

Hi Jack,

Can you confirm if you're referring to Jira or Confluence? Your question is in the Confluence collection, but it doesn't appear to be related.

You mention approvals and projects, so can you confirm if this is actually for Jira? Can you clarify a bit what you mean by "project approval"? 

Approvals do exist in Jira Service Desk but it's a per-request basis.

Shannon

Jack Ashcroft October 5, 2018

Hi Shannon,

It's related to confluence. So I set a project plan on a page in Confluence but when I do I am able to request approval from senior management to approve the project plan.

Thanks,

Jack

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 5, 2018

Hi Jack,

Thank you for explaining your issue.

While there's no approval process in Confluence, there are various add-ons that could help with this.

Have a look here as well for more information:

Have a look and let us know if you have any questions about that.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events