Profile Picture Macro

Amt für Informatik Kt.Schwyz June 15, 2015

Hi.

Is it possible or is there a way to show every Profile Picture? I dont want to instert the ProfilePicture Macro 300times. Is there a way to Show every Profile Picture with one Macro (like the Userlister Macro but with the Profilepictures)

Sincerly.

Bastian

2 answers

0 votes
Stephen Deutsch
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 16, 2015

Hi Bastian,

I thought I would throw something together to solve your problem.  It's a user macro that works together with the user list macro and substitutes the tiny grey figure with the user's avatar.  If there's a lot of people, it takes a few seconds to load, but it does the trick anyways smile

## @noparams
<script>
  AJS.toInit(function() {
    jQuery('img[src="/images/icons/user_bw_16.gif"]').each(function() {
        var image = jQuery(this);
        var username = image.next().next().text();
        username = username.substring(1, username.length - 1);
        jQuery.ajax({
            url: contextPath + "/rest/prototype/1/user/non-system/" + username + ".json",
            success: function(userData) {
                image.attr("src", userData.avatarUrl).attr("height", 48).attr("width", 48);
            }
        });
    });
  });
</script>

Just insert this user macro in the same page as a user list and it will work its magic (you may want to set it as visible to administrators only so you don't confuse the regular users).

I only tested this on Confluence 5.7, so I'm not sure how well it works on earlier/later versions.

0 votes
rrudnicki
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 15, 2015

Hi Bastian, 

I believe we don't have this feature on Confluence or third party plugins. 

However, I created this improvement request:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-37927

Please vote on that to increase the visibility and keep updated.

Regards, 

Renato Rudnicki

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events