cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product requirement blueprint

Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 17, 2015

HI

On my confluence i cannot see the blueprint product requirment when i click on the create button. I can however see the other blueprints.

Is there anything i need to do to activate this one?

I am on confluence 5.5

Rahul

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 17, 2015

Hi Rahul,

I believe the module of the blueprint might not be active. Can you go to confluence admin -> manage add ons -> show all add ons and locate the Confluence Software Blueprints Bundle? Open his modules and check if there is some module deactivated there regarding the product requirements.

I hope this helps!

Cheers,

Rodrigo

Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 19, 2015

hi Rodrigo thanks for the answer. I see that the plugin is disabled and i cannot enable it. None of the 21 modules in it can be manually enabled even. How can i install this plugin? rahul

Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 20, 2015

I uninstalled the plugin and re-installed it and it worked.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events