cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Enhancement Request/Feedback

Steve Dagless July 1, 2015

I am a product manager using the roadmap feature in Confluence version 

Confluence 5.9.0-OD-57-010

I love the feature and was really pleased when you released it. Solved loads of problems we had. But (there's always a but smile ) when entering data about a bar in the roadmap it is really easy to click out of the data field and lose everything that you've just typed. With the text fields all being pretty limited in what you can type it often takes a lot of careful thought how to phrase something. This is actually good cos it forces us to be concise and makes the fields easier for readers to consume but horribly bad when you lose the work you've just spent a long time crafting. The worst thing about it is that we also use JIRA and with JIRA, if you accidentally click out of a field when typing into it then your data is not lost. Perhaps you need to move your JIRA PM over to Confluence wink

Anyhoo, I hope someone reads this and you're able to make this small improvement to what is an otherwise great tool.

Thanks, Steve.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 1, 2015

I'm afraid there is only half a context here.  Roadmap "features" have been in Confluence for quite a long time.  What in particular are you talking about?  I can see roughly what you're getting at in general, but I have no idea where it's happening or what the problem is (because what I'm looking at doesn't seem to be behaving the way you describe)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events