Problems with sharing content

Peter Scheidt April 26, 2012

Hi,

I have a problem with confluence and the team calendar and I suppose that these relate to each other.
I want to share a page with the share button but there are some names that won't appear within the autocomplete dropdown. These names are in the user management list and they are active users but I am not able to share content with them.
I have a similar problem within the team calendar, more specifically within the people calendar. The same people won't appear within the autocomplete dropdown.

It would be great if you could help me very quick because I need to work with these tools urgently.

Thanks,
Nicole

1 answer

0 votes
Bruno Rosa
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 29, 2012

Florian, I believe that by the time you commented here, there was a problem with the People Directory in Confluence, which was causing problems when trying to share content and add another users in people calendars. Fortunately, this is already solved. Thus, I'd like to ask you, are you still facing this problem? If so, would you mind to raise a support ticket at support.atlassian.com so that we can further investigate what could be happening? Thanks

Cheers,

Bruno Rosa

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events