Problem with start of Confluence on Linux Server

Hey there,

We need support with this as we are facing a problem with our Linux Server itself. It was rebooted and now the Atlassian Confluence Standalone can not be started. I have to mention, that I am administrating all our software but have only very limited expert knowledge. What we want to do is, that our confluence continues running but will be hosted by you so we do not have to administer this with a linux server which we do not know how to administer anymore.

many thanks in advance and sorry for the trubble in explaining the problem.

regards

Chris

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Accepted answer

Hi Christoph,

You might want to try cutting a support ticket on http://support.atlassian.com.

The resolution for this issue is most likely goign to involve a support engineer having a look at your logs. You may not want to paste your logs publically in case they contain senesitive information. A support request with an Atlassian engineer is private to you and Atlassian Support Oranization.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Troubleshooting+Problems+and+Requesting+Technical+Support

Pay attention to Method 2 in the doc above.

If you want to past snippets of your logs I'm sure the answers community would be happy to look at them.

thanks very much this!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 24, 2018 in Confluence

Atlassian Research opportunity with Confluence templates

Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!   We're looking for people to participate in a   remote 1-hr workshop...

1,009 views 14 12
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you