Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with link browser

Pedro Sousa February 15, 2012

When I try to edit a page and try to include a link through the insert icon (edit) link, confluence displays the following alert

Could someone help me how to get around this problem

Thank you in advance

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 15, 2012

Which browser are you using? Also the version? See if it is supported : http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Supported+Platforms

My version of Firefox is 3.5.1.0 it's compatible with Confluence 3.3.1

This problem started yesterday

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 15, 2012

You can check if there is an error in Javascript browser and if it was caused by a plugin or some html code in the page. Does it happen on all pages btw?

This error happens on all pages with many users. I read a solution proposed by Atlassian in https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-19024 , but in my version of Confluence(3.3.1) not work. This problem is happen only in Production environment. Test Environment and development environment is OK

0 votes
Renato Cherullo September 25, 2014

I just bumped into this problem and solved it reinstalling the Confluence REST API plugin.

Check the state of this plugin on your Plugin Manager. Make sure that all four modules are installed and running:

ConfluenceRESTAPIPlugin.png

If the "Confluence Rest API" module is missing (it happens every time that I disable it), just reinstall the plugin.

The plugin JAR is "confluence-rest-plugin-3.3.1.jar" and can be found in <CONFLUENCE-INSTALL>\confluence\WEB-INF\classes\com\atlassian\confluence\setup\atlassian-bundled-plugins.zip.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events