Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with confluence plugin page

Breed Jaram May 21, 2012

I have a problem with confluence plugin page. This page is shown but I see alert ,,Unauthorized. Reloading page,, and page is still reloaded. see attachment.

What can I do with this?

Thank you

4 answers

0 votes
Frantisek Buhn September 12, 2014

Cool, deleting the Cookies works! Thx.

0 votes
Stephane Winnepenninckx May 24, 2012

OK, found how to get out of the problem: deleting the cookies.

I was on MacOSX Firefox opened the Confluence site on my server then cleaned the path Cookies.

0 votes
Stephane Winnepenninckx May 24, 2012

I have the same problem, I even changed browser and got the same problems after visiting the "Plugins" section in the Confluence Admin. The latest thing I did was trying to install "Timesheets plugin for JIRA" in JIRA, on the same server but not linked. If my memory is OK :(

0 votes
Joerg Bencke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 22, 2012

That happens when you "lost" your admin-session information, e.g. due to a timeout. Try signing into the admin-section in a second tab and reload the page in question.

If you can work other "admin" pages but not the plugin manager section, that would be a bug, I guess. Try downloading the manager manually and installing it via directory-placement and place a bug in confluence-jira.

Oh, and post the solution here :)

Good luck hunting

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events