Problem with confluence plugin page

I have a problem with confluence plugin page. This page is shown but I see alert ,,Unauthorized. Reloading page,, and page is still reloaded. see attachment.

What can I do with this?

Thank you

4 answers

That happens when you "lost" your admin-session information, e.g. due to a timeout. Try signing into the admin-section in a second tab and reload the page in question.

If you can work other "admin" pages but not the plugin manager section, that would be a bug, I guess. Try downloading the manager manually and installing it via directory-placement and place a bug in confluence-jira.

Oh, and post the solution here :)

Good luck hunting

I have the same problem, I even changed browser and got the same problems after visiting the "Plugins" section in the Confluence Admin. The latest thing I did was trying to install "Timesheets plugin for JIRA" in JIRA, on the same server but not linked. If my memory is OK :(

OK, found how to get out of the problem: deleting the cookies.

I was on MacOSX Firefox opened the Confluence site on my server then cleaned the path Cookies.

Cool, deleting the Cookies works! Thx.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 24, 2018 in Confluence

Atlassian Research opportunity with Confluence templates

Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!   We're looking for people to participate in a   remote 1-hr workshop...

1,572 views 26 14
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you