Problem with ampersand in 5.1.5

Hello

Every link with a "&" in the link gives an error message: "Error: The XML content could not be parsed. There is a problem at line 1, column 713. Parser message: Unexpected character ' ' (code 32) (missing name?) at [row,col {unknown-source}]: [1,713]" What can we do in this case to solve the problem? Replace every "&" by another character manueally is not an option.

I already posted this issue before for version 5.2. There I got the reaction that this version currently is not supported yet. But now I also have this version in the "supported" 5.1.5 version of Confluence.

Regards

Luk Truyen

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Luk,

I believe that this issue needs a more detailed investigation. Please raise a support ticket at https://support.atlassian.com .

Cheers,

Lucas Lima

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Luk,

The error code 32 missing name is similar to the problem documented here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFKB/Error+after+upgrade++-+The+XML+content+could+not+be+parsed

I think it's related to your issue. Check out the diagnosis section as it will help to determine if you're indeed hitting the same problem and if that is the case, you can apply the suggested resolution.

All the best!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

400 views 4 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you