Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Blog Post Macro, Confluence 4.1

Cornelius Engelhardt February 26, 2012

Hello!

Since today, all blog posts in the Blog Post macro are fully displayed, even when choosing the "titles only" display option.

Any idea how to fix this?

Thanks,

Cornelius

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Matt
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 27, 2012

This was a bug that was fixed in Confluence 4.1.2. See https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-23273

hsuhailah
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 28, 2012

I agreed with Matt.

Cornelius Engelhardt February 28, 2012

Well upgrade to the latest version. WIll let you know if that fixes the issue. Thanks a lot!

Cornelius Engelhardt March 7, 2012

We've applied the update and the issue has been fixed. Many thanks!

Regards,

Cornelius

0 votes
Remo Siegwart
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 27, 2012

This seems like a bug in version 2.0.34 of the Advanced Macros Plugin.

A workaround could be: Edit Page => Insert => Wiki Markup

Then insert the following markup:

{blog-posts:content=titles}

Hope this helps

Cornelius Engelhardt February 27, 2012

Thanks Remo, that works. The issue is that once I edit the macro the content=titles command just disappears. So I have to re-enter the whole macro whenever i want to make a change.

Remo Siegwart
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 27, 2012

Yeah, I know it's annoying. This can't be the solution. You should report this issue to Atlassian.

Already done. Hanis is working on the ticket. :)

0 votes
hsuhailah
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 26, 2012

This is not reproducible in my local Confluence 4.1 though. What are the contents inside the affected page besides blog post macro? You can try to create a new space and a new page under the space and insert only blog post macro into the page and then check if the same issue is reproducible. This will isolate if other macros embedded in the same page might have contributed to this.

Thanks for the quick reply. I did as you suggested and created a completely new space. There are no macros on that page except the blog-post macro but the issue still occurs.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events