Problem migrating Community Bubbles macros

Armenak Grigoryan November 5, 2015

Hello,

I am evaluating Community Forums plugin and I'd like to migrate old macros to new Community Forums macros.

I've followed upgrade procedure, by using automatic migration. Although the plugin reports the success on the screen, I've seen Error in the log file (see below). As a result, the macros are not migrated and I am having problem displaying the content.

I am using JDK 1.7, RedHat Enterprise Linux 5.

Any idea what can be the cause of the error?

Thanks,

Armenak

-- referer: http://confluence-verf.id.ubc.ca:8080/plugins/forums/config/global/migrateForumConfirmation.action | url: /plugins/forums/config/global/migrateForumMacros.action | userName: armenak | action: migrateForumMacros
java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
        at java.util.LinkedList$ListItr.checkForComodification(LinkedList.java:953)
        at java.util.LinkedList$ListItr.remove(LinkedList.java:919)
        at com.atlassian.confluence.core.ConfluenceSynchronizationManager$PostCommitRunnableSynchronization.afterCompletion(ConfluenceSynchronizationManager.java:130)
        at org.springframework.transaction.support.TransactionSynchronizationUtils.invokeAfterCompletion(TransactionSynchronizationUtils.java:157)
        at org.springframework.transaction.support.AbstractPlatformTransactionManager.invokeAfterCompletion(AbstractPlatformTransactionManager.java:974)
        at org.springframework.transaction.support.AbstractPlatformTransactionManager.triggerAfterCompletion(AbstractPlatformTransactionManager.java:949)
        at org.springframework.transaction.support.AbstractPlatformTransactionManager.processCommit(AbstractPlatformTransactionManager.java:777)
        at org.springframework.transaction.support.AbstractPlatformTransactionManager.commit(AbstractPlatformTransactionManager.java:701)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor46.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
        at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:307)
        at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:198)
        at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy9.commit(Unknown Source)
        at com.atlassian.xwork.interceptors.TransactionalInvocation.commitOrRollbackTransaction(TransactionalInvocation.java:107)
        at com.atlassian.xwork.interceptors.TransactionalInvocation.access$000(TransactionalInvocation.java:18)
        at com.atlassian.xwork.interceptors.TransactionalInvocation$1.beforeResult(TransactionalInvocation.java:49)
        at com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocation.java:181)
        at com.opensymphony.xwork.interceptor.AroundInterceptor.intercept(AroundInterceptor.java:35)
        at com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocation.java:165)
        at com.atlassian.confluence.validation.MessageHolderInterceptor.intercept(MessageHolderInterceptor.java:43)
        at com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocation.java:165)
        at com.opensymphony.xwork.interceptor.AroundInterceptor.intercept(AroundInterceptor.java:35)
        at com.atlassian.confluence.util.LoggingContextInterceptor.intercept(LoggingContextInterceptor.java:52)
        at com.atlassian.confluence.core.CancellingInterceptor.intercept(CancellingInterceptor.java:24)
        at com.atlassian.confluence.xwork.HttpMethodValidationInterceptor.intercept(HttpMethodValidationInterceptor.java:72)
        at com.atlassian.confluence.security.websudo.WebSudoInterceptor.intercept(WebSudoInterceptor.java:64)
        at com.atlassian.confluence.themes.ThemeContextInterceptor.intercept(ThemeContextInterceptor.java:68)

3 answers

1 vote
Rafael Franco
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 16, 2015

Hi @Armenak Grigoryan,

My email is: rfranco@adaptavist.com

Regards,

Rafael

1 vote
Rafael Franco
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 5, 2015

Hi @Armenak Grigoryan,

My name is Rafael, I'm Tech Lead of the Product Team here at Adaptavist and I will try my best to help you with your problem. 

Could you please send me an email with your license details, Confluence version, and storage format of the page that was not migrated successfully? Storage format can be found at Tools > Storage format. Please send us the information you find therein a text file along with some screenshots if possible as they will help us with our investigation.

Regards,

Rafael Franco

0 votes
Armenak Grigoryan November 8, 2015

Hi Rafael,

The license I have is a trial license. I am trying to understand whether this plugin is suitable for us before recommending to purchase it. Confluence version is 5.6.6.

As for the storage format, the page generated as a result of Tools->View Storage Format contains text, so I do not want to post it here. Please send me your email address.

I can post only the first line:

<ac:structured-macro ac:name="unmigrated-wiki-markup">

Thanks,

Armenak

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events