Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Team calendars for a specified duration

Ian December 26, 2017

How can I be able to print team calendar on a page and/or specify a duration in date and month then print it out in pdf even if it is using a user macro or script or any other way to solve the problem.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 27, 2017

Printing and saving to PDF have been suggested before. Please see this suggestion ticket for workarounds that have been more or less effective over the years: Exporting calendar as PDF or Word document You may also emphasize your usr case with a vote or a comment. If you do, you will be added to notifications for the ticket and kept in the loop. 

I tested add-ons Content Exporter and Scroll PDF Exporter for Confluence and could not export a Team Calendar to PDF from Confluence. I was able to create a PDF of the calendar by printing the page from the Chrome file menu and then choosing "view as pdf" in the print dialog.

printteamcal.png 

However, the formatting is pretty bad so I am hoping other members of the community may have had more experience with your use case.

Ian December 28, 2017

I explained the use of printing from the browser to the client but it was shot down hence I am looking for other alternatives

Ian January 9, 2018

@AnnWorley THanks for you suggestion.I will go with it.I am planining on creating a print button and placing it above the calendar

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events