Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Presh

Jennifer Allan June 25, 2015

Is the Presh plugin is compatible with 5.5.6 and the latest version of Confluence? It's odd that it is supported, but only up to version 5.1.5 so I thought I'd ask.

1 answer

1 vote
lavitz slambert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 25, 2015

Hey Jennifer,

That supported tab only means that the plugin is supported by someone, in presh case is inflow. The version range of the plugin is updated by the vendor when he uploads the jar. As this plugin was released in 2013 this is why the version is up to 5.1.5 (it only have one version so is quite old sad).

As for the compatibility I installed the plugin on a fresh Confluence 5.8.4 and had no problems during the upload process, however you would need to test it locally and see if the add on will work properly.

I would advise you to send inflow an email asking about that:

401 E. Sonterra Blvd.
San Antonio Texas 78258
United States of America
tech@inflowlogistics.com

However when I tried to reach the vendor page it was unreachable sad:

http://www.inflowlogistics.com/

Based on that and the fact no newer versions were added for more than two years I don't believe you will be able to reach the vendor that easily....

Again I would advise you to test locally on a fresh 5.8.4 version before trying the add on in production.
Thanks and Regards,
Lavitz - the guy that uses Confluence on Windows as a Hobby!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events