I recently upgraded from 3.5.3 to 4.1.9. I did not yet have the tables plus macro installed on my new server when I did so. About 80% of the tables in my documents remain being rendred within a wiki markup window.
Is there any kind of utility that I can run my spaces through now that I have that macro installed to automatically convert these tables over to the new format? I've searched but found nothing but background noise.
@Bob Swift - I came up with that same conclusion after spending a while looking at this. As a workaround I temporarily disabled the offical macro and created a user macro that simply writes a white space onto the page. At least it renders in the editor this way. Looking forward to this being fully functional again. :) Great plugin.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Hi Community, Jessica here from the Confluence Product Marketing team! July’s community challenge is all about sharing pictures — and as an extension of our first post on what ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs