Possible to add labels to content within a page?

Kurt Van de Vel October 24, 2017

Goodmorning,

I know it's possible to add labels on a page level.   Is it Possible to add labels to content within a page?

I basically have a number of pages with a lot of content.  the different content entries need to be labelled so they can be found back.

Thanks,

KVDV

2 answers

0 votes
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 25, 2017

As Gregor mentioned, you can't label single parts of your page.

Just another remark (maybe you know it already): you can also label attachments. 

0 votes
Gregor Kasmann_Actonic
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 25, 2017

No, it is not possible.

But you can add labels to a few pages and then inlude them to a main page using ‘Include Page’ Macro. So you will have different pieces of content, each with its own labels and all of them will be shown on one page.

Sandy Johnson November 3, 2017

Gregor

If I'm searching on that label, won't it take me to the include page rather than the destination which is where I think Kurt want's to find the content.

Sandy

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events