cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pop Up for special Characters not complete / no scrolling available

Alexander Richter
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 8, 2015

Hello there,

if i want to add a special character to my confluence page, it seems like the Pop Up for characters is cut off at a certain height. It is also not possible to scroll down. I think there are much more characters available, but i can't see them.

Does somebody have the same problem?

Regards,

Alex

3 answers

0 votes
Matthias Krohn November 4, 2015

Hi all,

we have the same problem since starting with Confluence end 2013 in Mozilla Firefox (current version: 36). IE11 displays no special characters at all.

Regards,
Matthias

0 votes
Alexander Richter
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 11, 2015

Hi Luiz,

im using Firefox 38.3.0

The problem also occurs in different Browsers.

But it is not exactly the Bug described in CONF-34140.

I would like to upload a Screenshot but somehow it gives me a HTTP Error every time I try.

So I give you this Link: http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/view/confluencepopusxdij5zc29.png

Regards,

Alex

0 votes
Luiz Maia
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 8, 2015

Hi Alexander,

From your description, I suspect you might be facing this bug: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-34140

Can you confirm the browser you're using and if the same issue occurs in different browsers as well?

Thanks!

Regards,
LM 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events