Plugins used in spaces

Miguel_Ángel_Tarancón November 12, 2017

Hi, a Have a Confluence server installation with a lot of plugins installed.

I wanted to know In witch spaces are being used plugins. Maybe I can do a sql script or something to do it. But I don´t know. 

I have incompatible plugins and i don´t know what happen If I unnistall and it is used in some space. It´s the reason that i wanted to know this.

Thanks community!

Miguel Angel.

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 13, 2017

There is no way you can do this for every add-on you have - they can add things that are global and they can add functions that there is no way to tell what spaces might be using them.

Gonchik has pointed you to the macros where you can do it, but for other add-ons, your only option is to read what the add-on does and work out where it might be used for yourself.

0 votes
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 12, 2017

Hi Miguel,

Kindly this thread will help for you

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Find-pages-that-use-certain-macros-plugins/qaq-p/397953

Cheers,

Gonchik Tsymzhitov

Miguel_Ángel_Tarancón November 12, 2017

Thanks! Go there!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events