Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plugins gone after update to Confluence 4.3.3

Daniel Urstöger November 21, 2012

Hello there,

the update to Confluence 4.3.3 went smooth, was running 4.3.2 before that. After I logged in a few things were strange. Like I run Gliffy along with other plugins and where ever in the wiki something from a plugin should show up, now I only see a message "missing macro". So I went to the Admin Panel, and couldn t find Plugins at all anymore. The whole plugin / UPM seems to be missing now. Anybody got an idea how to fix this?

Kind regards,
Daniel

Update: when I try to open this manually: https://URL/plugins/servlet/upm I get a page not found message back. Also a few things linked from the Administrators Dashboard bring up a page missing message :/

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Abdoulaye Kindy Diallo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 21, 2012

You may want to restart your instance first and see. If the issue persists, you can proceed and install the Atlassian Universal Plugin Manager version 2.7.8.

Thanks for the head ups. I already tried restarting confluence while watching the logs and nothing turn up, sadly. I tried again but nothing did change. So with the missing UPM by itself, how could I start the installation of UPM?

Abdoulaye Kindy Diallo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 21, 2012

Try to search for "Manage Add-ons" and if found, you should be able to see the "upload plugin" option to install the UPM.

Sadly there is no "Manage Add-ons" in the Administration panel. At least not anymore.

Abdoulaye Kindy Diallo
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 21, 2012

Hummm, this is getting interesting now. I would suggest you to raise a support case with us through SAC. Hope that helps !!!

Thanks, I just opened a ticket and will post the result as soon as that problem is fixed :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events