Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plugin license expiring on a community licensed wiki?

Benedikt Putz January 27, 2014

Hey there, I'm using the "Custom Dashboards for Confluence" plugin for my organization's confluence wiki. We are running on a community license, which means all add-ons should be free. Now Confluence is warning me about my evaluation period ending on February 1st for this add-on, so I'm wondering why this is happening and what I can do to avoid it running out.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 27, 2014

Ask sales@atlassian.com to give you a free community license for the plugin to match your Confluence license. All evaluation licenses expire and need to be replaced with a non-eval license.

Benedikt Putz January 29, 2014

I have tried doing this before but I never get a reply. My E-Mail Adress is authorized though.

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 29, 2014

Please try again, they are generally very responsive to requests of all types and it just may have gotten missed. In the meantime, you can request another evaluation license.

Benedikt Putz January 30, 2014

I have tried again, either something is wrong with my E-Mail adress being recognized as spam or they're just flat out ignoring me. I've sent 3 emails total with no response.

Rising Star
Rising Star
January 30, 2014

Good, I had contacted them for you. They are usually very responsive, but everyone gets backed up at times :).

Benedikt Putz January 30, 2014

Okay they just responded. Looks like they have been seeing an increased amount of queries, but it's all good now.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events