Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plugin for templates

khaye delfino June 5, 2016

Are there any plugins you can recommend if we need a "live" updating of already existing templates? We are just thinking of how we can update existing articles (created via templates), if in the future we need to add new variables / fields in the template to be used progressively...thanks

2 answers

1 vote
joanna ransome-wallis June 6, 2016

It's not possible to retrospectively apply a template/amendments to a template to an existing page. Any changes made to a template will only take affect on new pages and will have to be added manually to existing ones.

Nicolas Casel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 6, 2016

I agree. I've already checked because I had the same requirement.

0 votes
Midori
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 7, 2016

Scaffolding should provide "live templating". I can't tell how it compares to the built-in template feature of Confluence, but this has been out in the market long before the core Confluence feature.

Give this a try: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/net.customware.confluence.plugin.scaffolding/server/overview

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events