Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Plugin data while DC migration from server

Hey Community !!

We are migrating from server to DC and have one question.

If any plugin/app is incompatible with DC and if we find an alternate plugin for that then what about the existing app data. What can be done for app data migration to new plugin?

Please provide suggestions on this.

2 answers

Hey @Kajal Kuwar 

It would be a manual activity, we should only migrate or configure the same setup/configurations that was done previously. Well each plugins differ and there isn't a generic solution that is there to switch it like that.

Best thing you could do is get in contact with plugin vendor and ask them for suggestions how to do the activity then can guide on the solution.

Regards,

Vishwas

Jira will not help you migrate one plugin to another, how could it, they're 2 different apps. What you want is out of Jira's scope. Whatever you need to do you'll need to figure out, or, maybe somebody already has, or, maybe even the vendors have.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence Cloud

🏠 Say hello to the new Confluence Home!

Hi Atlassian Community, My name is DJ Chung, and I’m a Product Manager on the Confluence Cloud team. Today, I’m excited to share a new and improved version of Home. The new Home helps you ...

32,749 views 26 116
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you