Plug-in Audit

Deleted user November 12, 2013

I am needing to do an audit of the plug-ins we use in Confluence and likely Jira but right now my focus is on Confluence. I need to find either through the DB or Confluence native search how to know on how many pages the plug-ins we have are being used on. I plugindata in the DB does not have the macronames to help me do a search. I wish the old plug-in from 3 would work on 5.3.1.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Ryan Goodwin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 13, 2013

The plugindata table only contains the actual plugin file data, what it's called, the jar file, etc. The table you'll want to query is the bodycontent table body field as this is where the content of a page is stored. You'll need a list of macro's you want to search for, which you could supply in a script file and then call the sql function you have created.

You can search the bodycontent table for something like this to get a list of macro names:

<ac:structured-macro
<ac:macro

Most macros are stored with one of these as their starting tag identifier. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events