Please help me, how can I edit Confluence page via iPad? Thanks!

Valeria Shin December 15, 2021

When I go to the Confluence page using iPad, I cannot edit pages. 

1 answer

0 votes
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 15, 2021

@Valeria Shin can you post a screenshot of what you are seeing? Do you not have an Edit option on the top right of the page you are viewing? If so, is this a page yo can normally edit from a PC, or is it possible that you are not allotted edit privileges on this particular page? 

I have a permission to edit this page. From my PC I can edit this page, but when I use iPad, I cannot edit. How can I fix it?E0AC3C42-4CE0-4D1E-B9EE-575A139D5B55.jpeg

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 15, 2021

What iOS version are you running?

IPad OS 15.2

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 15, 2021

I am very sorry for the piecemeal questions. Are you accessing Confluence via the app or web browser? If via the web browser, are you logged in? I cannot see that in your screen shot.

It’s ok. Don’t be sorry. I’m accessing Confluence via the web browser and I’m logged in

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 15, 2021

My iOS is on 14.x, updating now to see if I can help with troubleshooting...

Thanks! I will be waiting

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 15, 2021

I was hoping after my update I would have the same experience, but I can edit pages on iOS 15.2. I'm sorry that I can't help more. I would suggest you open a service ticket with Atlassian.

Confluence Web.png

Do you open Confluence on iPad?

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 15, 2021

I do not have an iPad that can support iOS 15.2 so I tried on my iPhone which I upgraded to 15.2 to test for you. 

Thanks a lot!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events