Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planning to upgrade

Gerri Shane December 18, 2019

Hello:

I do not see anything in the General Configuration for Confluence about planning our upgrade.  We're running v. 6.8. 

We need to complete the upgrade around the end of February and we've already put v. 7.1 on our servers for testing.  I noticed that v. 7.2 is now out, but I haven't looked yet about the differences.

We also have a couple of custom plug-ins in two out of three instances of Confluence.  Is there anything in particular, that we need to watch for the upgrade in relation to the plug-ins?

I'm also trying to locate a list of the new features in 7.1 over our current 6.8.  Do I just need to read through ALL of the documentation or can I get a quick list?

Thanks!

Gerri Shane

geraldine.s.shane.civ@mail.mil

1 answer

0 votes
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 18, 2019

The Confluence Upgrade Matrix page lists our the highlights of what is added in each version. It is a little easier to skim through to see if there is anything worthwhile upgrading for.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events