Pivot table macro not working on merged table (Table Transformer)

Susan Granz May 26, 2022

I have 2 table excerpts:

T1 - Platform Table generated by a Jira Filter which contains the following fields: 

Issue Type, Key, Parent Summary, Summary, Feature type, Dev Fix Version, NTL Fix Version, Status

T2 - Feature Table generated by a Jira Filter that is just a "parentsof" the Platform Table. There are multiple Platforms per Feature. The Feature Table contains the following fields:

Issue Type, Key, Summary, Epic Link

I used the Table Transformer macro to merge these 2 tables so I can see all of the T1 columns w/ the T2 Key and Epic Link columns.

Now I'd like to use a pivot table to summarize the info by the T2 Summary & T2 Key. When I try to wrap the pivot table macro around my transformed table, I get the following error: Oops! We are sorry but the current complex table cannot be filtered.

1 answer

3 votes
Katerina Kovriga _Stiltsoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 26, 2022

Hi @Susan Granz ,

Such messages may appear if your source tables are complex and exceed the size/loading timeout.

Please raise a support ticket and we try to see if anything can be done to improve the performance.

Attach your page storage format (upper right corner -> menu ... -> View storage format, if you don't see this option, ask your Confluence administrator to do it for you). And give us the screenshots of your Jira Issues macros (how they look when published without any macros with a header row visible).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events