Personal Tasks Disappear

After adding several personal tasks, opening them to add content, and hitting save they disappear after a page refresh or any navigation. Upon returning I see the You don't have any personal tasks yet with instructions on how to add some. Selecting show completed tasks also shows nothing.

3 answers

1 accepted

Support found the issue for me.

Based on this stack-trace we luckily found this documentation:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFKB/NullPointerException+When+Trying+to+Configure+Application+links

Which basically tells that there was a problem in the Server ID, so there was no Server ID on this one. However to repair this problem I'd like you to follow the steps from this KB.

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards, Bernardo Acevedo Atlassian Support

Hello Dominick,

In a first approach I would suggest you to try to rebuild the content indexes of your instance and then see if the problem persists, you can do that by the following steps:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Content+Index+Administration#ContentIndexAdministration-RebuildingtheContentIndexes

If doesn't work, please feel free to raise a support ticket at our support.atlassian.com and then attach your 'atlassian-confluence.log' for a review.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

LJ.

See last comment

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Confluence

We want to see the templates you've created in Confluence!

Hi Community, Jessica here from the Confluence Product Marketing team!  July’s community challenge is all about sharing pictures  — and as an extension of our first post on what ...

495 views 19 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you