Permission of Confluence are not applied correctly.

I was set to the same group informaiton for the user.

However, when a user login to the confluence, one can see the space that has been created successfully,
but others, to move to an error page with a message to contact administrator.

Can you help to solve the problem.

Please let me know if there is addtional information that might be needed to solve the problem.

Thank you.

PS.

We are using the OnDemand service with Google Apps.

2 answers

1 accepted

Accepted Answer
0 votes

Was Support request because it is Ondemand service.
And was confirmed to be a bug in the system, resolved by receiving fixed.

Thank you.

0 votes

Your screen shots cover group membership and global permissions, and look ok to me

So I would say the space permissions are incorrect. You need to check those really.

Thank you for your comment.

But, finding no problem event space permissions.

I meant the actual space permissions, not the default space permissions

Thank you for answer.

I was assign permissions to space, but the same error occurs.

Error Page

Hang on, that's the global "can use" permission. The users seeing that are not in any of the groups mentioned in your first screen shot.

It is possible to us a little more explanation?

Already, all users can be included in the group called "멤버", "can use" rights have been granted.

And, one of them may be used on a regular basis even a user of the same group information, others are not.

I'm sorry to bother.

Your users getting the error "you have not been granted access to Confluence" do not have "can use" in the global settings.

If you genuinely think they are in the group and the rights are correct, I suspect you need to start debugging to find out why Confluence is not seeing them in the group. Start by going to users and groups inside Confluence admin and check that they really are there. Then start reading your logs...

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Thursday in Confluence

What are your project planning tips?

Hello Community,  Jessica here from the Confluence product marketing team! Today I wanted to get your takes on project planning –– what works, what doesn’t, how do you know if you’re doing it r...

145 views 0 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you