Permanently enable LaTeX Math plugins for company

Sarah Messer October 3, 2017

We have enabled the LaTeX Math block and inline plugins on several occasions, but they stop working after a month or two.  When we try to buy the licensed versions, we either get redirected to personal accounts or end up with the temporary trial versions.

How do we purchase a permanent license?  I'm tired of the equations suddenly disappearing.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 3, 2017

If you go to the app on the marketplace and click on Buy it now it will bring up the option to buy either the Server version or the Cloud. If you are on server, once you have paid for it the license key will be available on my.atlassian.com under your account.

Sarah Messer October 3, 2017

Thank you.

When I try that, I get "You must signup for OnDemand before you can try an OnDemand Marketplace add-on. If you already have an OnDemand account please check that it is linked to your current username." https://www.atlassian.com/blog/archives/goodbye-atlassian-ondemand-hello-atlassian-cloud says that OnDemand was being phased out three years ago in favor of "Atlassian Cloud"... 

I'm assuming my company has an OnDemand account, and we certainly work with Atlassian Cloud... I don't know if the error message is because I'm using the wrong account, or if there's something else involved.  I have admin access to the corporate account, but it was originally set up with someone else taking point, and they're no longer available. 

Is the "OnDemand account" the same as the "Billing Contact" listed under Site administration?

Reading https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Getting-the-quot-You-must-signup-for-OnDemand-quot-with-a-Cloud/qaq-p/578026

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 3, 2017

You need to be the billing contact (you can have multiple) on your instance in order to sign up for new apps, and your my.atlassian.com account must be linked to it if you want to subscribe to an app via Marketplace. You can also add a new app from within the cloud instance by clicking on the cog wheel > Add-ons and Find new add-ons. 

Sarah Messer October 5, 2017

Thank you.  Attempting to verify with the Billing Contact, but he's currently got communication issues.

Sarah Messer October 11, 2017

Clicking on the "Free Trial" button in the list of installed add-ons appears to have converted it to a paid license.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events