Performance testing on Linux

Sune Mølgaard January 15, 2013

Hiya,

I'm trying to get the performance testing scripts you provide to work with Confluence 4.3.2, but it would seem that when I run jmeter-test-setup.jmx, the newly created user seem to be unable to login (and thus create personal spaces or anything else).

What I get is

<?xml version="1.0"?><methodResponse><fault><value><struct><member><name>faultString</name><value>java.lang.Exception:&#32;com.atlassian.confluence.rpc.InvalidSessionException:&#32;User&#32;not&#32;authenticated&#32;or&#32;session&#32;expired.&#32;Call&#32;login()&#32;to&#32;open&#32;a&#32;new&#32;session</value></member><member><name>faultCode</name><value><int>0</int></value></member></struct></value></fault></methodResponse>

and thus I wonder if this could have anything to do with https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/116438/confluence-command-line-interface-tokens-not-working

Best regards,

Sune Mølgaard

1 answer

0 votes
Sune Mølgaard January 15, 2013

Incidentally, it would seem that changing the response field to check for "Assert View User Screen" from "URL sampled" to "Text Response" allows the test setup to run.

Why might it be set to "URL Sampled" in the first place?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events