Paste content from Word/ppt/excel

Fatma Akboga August 29, 2016

Hi,

I´m trying to paste copied MS Word/Excel content into a simple Confluence table. I tried it with "cmd+V" or left mouse and paste, but I get this notification and nothing more happen. "Page not found" and "The page you were trying to reach could not be found...."

Anybody an idea?

Thanks a lot!

Fatma

3 answers

1 vote
crochaju
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 30, 2016

Hi Fatma,

I tested your problem with text and images, and I was not able to replicate the "Page not found" result. Have you checked the permissions to this table/page?

Could you maybe attach a print screen of this issue?

Cheers

Carlos Rocha

0 votes
Fatma Akboga September 2, 2016

Problem solved. It was an IE issue. It works with chrome.

0 votes
Hemant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 29, 2016

Hi,

There is no need to create table first in confluence page, Ctrl+A in sheet and past into confluence page. 

Thanks,

Hemant

Hemant
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 29, 2016

I tried at my end and its working fine.

Thanks,

Hemant

Fatma Akboga August 30, 2016

Hi Hemant,

thank you. But there is an existing table on confluence and I want to fill some of its cell with input from other files, such as powerpoint or excel. This is the reason, why I said "content". And it doesn´t work with paste option sad

Thanks,

Fatma

Fatma Akboga August 30, 2016

Hi Carlos,

thank you for your support. Everytime when I try to paste something on a confluence field, this notification appears. not only me, my collegue has the same problem.

thank you!

Fatma

Confluencescreenshot.PNG

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events