cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pages under the Project Set as Kanban

sacredabhishek March 18, 2018

Hi , 

Seeking the Solution towards using Confluence and Jira with Kanban 

I Have Created a Project in Jira as 'Kanban' , but not able to find the Option Pages; which connects to Space in Confluence. the option Pages in Sidebar is available in other Projects , which are configured as Scrum.

Is there any Setting I am missing or it is like that only or is there any Solution to the same while using the Project as Kanban or it has to be changed.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Evan Golden
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 18, 2018

@Evan Golden Thanks for the reply.

I have created the Space in Confluence  separately. I have found and I can the link to Confluence as an Item in to the same Project set as Kanban; I am Looking for the Pages Option in the Project as the Project is set as Kanban has multiple meeting Notes. so I like the Notes to be ready in the Project for reference. 

I have Shared the Screenshot for reference in the Reply above  

Evan Golden
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 18, 2018

Are you on server or cloud.  If server, what version of Jira and Confluence are you using?

@Evan Golden Jira Cloud 

Evan Golden
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 18, 2018

I tried it in my cloud instance, and it seems to work for me.  Have you tried creating another Kanban project to see if it works?

Screen Shot 2018-03-18 at 11.32.54 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-03-18 at 11.34.40 AM.png

@Evan Golden

Thanks !!! 

I have checked the same and got known : I have changed the Category of the Project from Software to Business; as I have changed it to Software again Pages are Displayed in the Sidebar.

But I am curious to know why is it so.

Evan Golden
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 18, 2018

Great news Abhishek

if you found this helpful, and if it answered your question, please do click the check mark to mark this as accepted and completed. 

Thanks!

2 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 18, 2018

You don't need to link Jira projects to spaces in Confluence, as long as the application link is there, the functions will work fine.  Check Admin -> Application links to ensure that is set up.

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- 

Thanks for the reply. I have checked , yes confluence is there in : Admin -> Application links

Sharing the Image for reference.

Confluence_jira.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events