Page with same titles

Giovanni Tirloni July 27, 2022

I want to create several pages with the same title. They should be bellow other pages which have different titles and thus the context is fine to differentiate them.

What I do not want is to name a page "Product A - Guides - How to Create User" just because the title clashes with "Product B - Guides - How to Create User". This is just a simplified example and it gets ugly really fast.

I found a plugin in the market place that does this but it doesn't seem to be available for the cloud offering.

How can I have pages with the same title in the Confluence Cloud product?

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 27, 2022

@Giovanni Tirloni In cloud there is nothing that allows you to do this.  A space can only have unique page names regardless of the page hierarchy.  There is a enhancement request you can vote for here it also has a work around:  https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-45279 

0 votes
Giovanni Tirloni July 27, 2022

Thank you. It's unfortunate but I'll vote and wait.

I see it mentioned CONFCLOUD-2524 which is from 2005 so I'm not holding my breath I think.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events